3.17.2011

Kona, HI

  I've been in Kona for the last week and I have 2 more weeks before I return to NC. I lived here for almost 2 years in the late 90's after college- surfing and teaching scuba... it really was the good life but after a while the distance from my family became too much so Eastbound I returned. 6 months ago my Dad moved out here for good and I'm loving my reunion with the reefs that used to be my backyard.

  It's not just the ocean that holds the appeal here, it's the flora and faces and even the scent of the air that creates a full sensory experience when on the Big Island. I find it challenging to capture it's essence in digital media format because a camera can't smell or feel... but I try nonetheless!


 
 
 

 







 
 
 


New episode of IN-SEAtv coming out this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment